vineri, 17 aprilie 2020

The Caribbean Kigo 'International Haiku Poetry Day' Kukai 2020.

Theme for this kukai was social distancing


SECOND PLACE
13
confined at home...
again around the world
with Phileas Fogg


--Cezar Florescu

VOTE: 313*** SCORE: 14

COMMENT: Reading always helps us escape on bad days, all the more so today. Fine contrast between the imaginary travel around the world and our house arrest.
COMMENT 2:The imagination compensates for what is missing in reality. We fulfill our needs in dreams and fantasies
COMMENT 3: I enjoyed your literary reference, and the little lift in the last line.
COMMENT 4: Takes me back to my childhood


RESULTS CONTINUES

1
lockdown -
only his warm words
reach me


--Ana Drobot (Bucharest, Romania)
VOTE: 3***** SCORE: 03


3
my daughter’s birthday -
I show her the present
via the video chat


Mona Iordan, Romania
VOTE: 2***** SCORE: 02


10
confinement
the cock's song
in D minor


--Florin Golban, Bucuresti, Romania

VOTE: 221*** SCORE:09

COMMENT: I must confess I had to find out what D minor is, discovering that it’s considered the saddest key; so all the poem comes alive, giving a strong sense of melancholy.
COMMENT 2:Through the anxieties of this lockdown, life outside in nature's world carries on...a light-hearted haiku trying to make light of a heavy situation. Nice 'sonic' tone in this brief poem.
COMMENT: I don't think you can say what scale a rooster is using, but I think the idea is that the bird also suffers due to the pandemic too or maybe the man hears it in a different way than as usually, making a shrill noise, to show that he no longer tolerates the self-isolation...



12
self-isolation
the plum tree near the window
my only friend
--Cristina Apetrei

VOTE: 121*** SCORE: 08

COMMENT: The isolation imposed can make a person sick... man is not accustomed to stay at home as in a cage, that's why looks for help from nature. a blossomed tree next to the window is a way to don not become insane... its image is a lesson of survival...


http://wwwcaribbeankigokukai.blogspot.com/

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu