joi, 29 octombrie 2020

The Bamboo Hut journal of English language tanshi Nr. 4 2020

 Lavana Kray


the sea
is a tear in the window -
this agoraphobia
that grows in the ever-widening
space between me and you


if I were a leaf,
I would take a roundabout...
however
is the end of my road,
it has a no return sign


poplars in the wind -
my twin shadow left
the shore;
little waves of the lake
distorting my face


a day to cry
among old memories
in the attic -
the rain keep changing
its tempo on the roof


if you come
and can't find me anymore,
take a look among stones -
I'm still waiting for you
in our secret place 


Mirela Brăilean

my ankylosed fingers

walking on the piano keys
what shrills sounds
just in my memory
the perfect melody


my prosthetic knee
leans against the bed -
I woke up late
in my dream
I had ran
all night


in the spider web not only its life story


the rice pickers
in the setting sun -
calligraphy


behind the fog
inside the fog

the fog itself


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu