miercuri, 16 august 2023

The Japan Society - Haiku Corner

 Week 20


spring showers
so many nameless weeds
to uproot

Mona Iordan

***

summer rain…
a collared dove snuggles
at my window

Steliana Cristina Voicu

 

Week 22

 

children playing -
a basket of daisies
spills on the field

Steliana Cristina Voicu

***

retirement home –
a butterfly visits me
in the garden

Capotă Daniela Lăcrămioara

 

 Week 24


dozing in the garden…
grandma wakes me up
with roses sorbet

Steliana Cristina Voicu

 

Week 26

 

summer insomnia -
one more ice cube
in my raspberry mocktail

Steliana Cristina Voicu

 

 Week 27

vanilla pudding…
I meet the morning sun
in my kitchen

Steliana Cristina Voicu

 

 Week 29

summer breeze
an egg cloud becomes
a dragon

Mirela Brailean

 

Week 31

a water lily
so fresh in the snow -
first tattoo

Ana Drobot

 

Week 32

grass-grown field -
the pathway with crickets
leads me back home

Dan C. Iulian

morning beach / the long loneliness / of my footsteps

https://www.japansociety.org.uk/?pg=haiku-corner&fbclid=IwAR2qAdpNOq6mri-uKz05v0reuUrOaBDmXiDjg_0bEI7O3_6Z5srSb0Wnwd0#a

 

 

 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu