duminică, 1 martie 2015

The Shiki Monthly Kukai February 2015




Kigo Theme: WINTER FLOWERS

First Place -  28 Points

ice flowers....
the weight of words
I never said

Cezar Ciobika
(2,5,12) = 28 pts
**That last line really made me think...
 *
field of snow -
origami poppies point out
the unknown soldier's tomb

Lavana kray
Romania
(0,2,4) = 8 pts
late snowfall-
on the apple branches
first blossoms 

Constantin Stroe
(1,0,2) = 5 pts
dripping icicles -
my daughter gives me
a pressed snow-drop

Ana Drobot
Bucharest, Romania
(0,2,1) = 5 pts
the light of
a chrysanthemum
waiting for snowfall 

Vasile Moldovan
(0,1,3) = 5 pts
 *
blooming window -
icy moon flowers
shine in the night

Virginia Popescu 
PHOENIX
(0,1,3) = 5 pts
snowless winter
the Gypsy girl sells
paper carnations

Cristina-Monica Moldoveanu
(0,1,2) = 4 pts
a walk in the snow -
the roses from my window
redder than ever

Cristina Oprea
(0,1,1) = 3 pts
anniversary -
apart from the blizzard nobody
with flowers at doorway

D. Yu Lian
Romania
(0,0,1) = 1 pts
white geranium
flourished at window –
the joy of kid

Miorita

Free Format Theme: ALONE
  
night train -
alone on the platform
the moon waits for me

D. Yu Lian
Romania
(0,3,5) = 11 pts
birthday alone
how cheerful the old stain
on my tablecloth

Cristina-Monica Moldoveanu
(0,1,5) = 7 pts
silver anniversary...
I crop and drop your photo
next to mine

Lavana kray
Romania
(0,0,6) = 6 pts
 *
sour cream -
no more cat paws
on the dusty table

Ana Drobot
Bucharest, Romania
(0,1,2) = 4 pts
 *
alone in the night –
my shadow on the snow
for companion

Virginia Popescu 
PHOENIX
(0,0,4) = 4 pts
 *
waiting alone
at the window –
it’s snowing

Miorita
(0,0,2) = 2 pts
 * 
alone on the porch...
inhaling the scent of 
her forget-me-nots

cfc
(0,0,2) = 2 pts
 *
romantic music -
once again, the second chair
remains untouched

Cristina Oprea
(0,0,1) = 1 pts
 *
quite alone:
the moon in the sky
you in my heart 

Vasile Moldovan

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu